87 wrangler 350 tbi fuel pump problem

well it runs great , thanx to white lightning, he called the pick up problem and saved me replacing the module and still having problems. Thing is.. now when I shut the truck off..ithe fuel pump won't shut off ! I assume it is the fuel pump relay...but could it be that the relays are just hangning off the fire wall ?.. Or what else would cause this.... This 1981 k20 to 81 fuel injected (donor truck 1987 wrangler 350 + wiring conversion) is becoming a nightmare :)

Reply to
Chevrolet

Chevrolet