'89 GMC - No Tail Lights

It's weird, when I turn on the lights, I have no tail lights and the turn signal flashes really slow. If I apply the brake, the turn signal stops flashing completely. When I turn off the lights and use the turn signal, the rear one works.

Any insight appreciated.

MZ '89 C-1500

Reply to
MZ

Check for a bad ground. My 83 K-5 had a weird problem similar too yours. Turned out it was where I had added a Y adapter for trailer lights lots of corrosion, replaced it now works fine. Hope this helps.

Reply to
gcarlil

Reply to
cabopeter