89 Suburban manifolds

Hi all. I'm looking for a set of replacement exhaust manifolds for my 89 Sub 350. Anyone know of any aftermarket companys that are making these? I really do not want headers on this rig...

BH

Reply to
BH

Dig around a junk yard they should have some that will work LMC wants mucho$$ for replacment manifolds.

Reply to
LARRY929

Go to

and do a search. There are TONS of them on there for a decent price.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"