92 chevy blazer will not start/run

Ok guys heres a Fun one.

I've got a 1992 Chevy Blazer S-10 Tahoe 150,000 Miles. 4.3l Mutliport fuel injection I think its a "w" vin #

Will not start just Click, Click, Click.

I've been sitting on this car for over a year with it not running. It's been to 3 mechanics and they can't get it running or if they do not for long.

The sad thing is its got loads of new parts it in. I'll try to type them all but i might forget some. The following parts have been installed by me or by a good mechanic.

Entire fuel injection system. Injectors ,spider system(twice) Computer(twice) All plugs wires etc. (starter is good) battery and alt are good. fuel pump(twice) filters and gas lines.

First mechanic say it was stalling because of the spider system needed to be replaced so he did and it ran good for a while. i got a few hundred miles until it just shut off while going down the highway.

2nd mechanic. Said to change the fuel pump and computer. (allthough I allready changed the pump.)I got a few hundred miles and same thing. It just died. then he found a "short" in the wiring some where between the fuel pump and the front of the car. Then i got 600 miles and it just shut off on the highway.

3rd mecanic scrathed his head for 3 months played with everthing changed the computer looked for a short and just told me to throw a match at it.

Its got a great body......clean interior....New 30" tires......New raditor hoses etc...etc.....etc......its just a shame to junk it.

When it starts it runs super super smooth and very very strong. I think my problem i electrical but I can't find it........it also throw no codes.

Any body have any ideas or stories that would relate please help me...............................Wife said shes going to divorce me if i don't move on or get it running.

thanks.....if i think of more i'll update this post.

Brian

snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Reply to
bmaty