92 S10 blower motor not working

92 S10 4.3L blower has stopped working. Vehicle used lightly on our farm and has only 27K miles.

Replaced the dashboard switch, the heater resistor, and the heater relay, and still no blower action, though there is flow as if the blower is running on low.

Have not pulled the blower motor, but am wondering if anyone has any ideas as to something else in the circuit that can manifest this condition?

Reply to
jwm

Ground wire going to motor housing. First thing should have been checked followed by using a voltage meter on the power lead to see if it was getting power.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Thanks much, I'll check that in the AM, though the ground seems to be firmly attached...though it might be corroded, I suppose.

Whitelightn>> 92 S10 4.3L blower has stopped working. Vehicle used lightly on our

Reply to
jwm

Again thanks...had power on the line and it was the blower motor. At worst, it cost me $25 for the additional parts. LOL

Ciao...

Reply to
jwm