'93 Chevrolet C2500 radio part no.

The radio has quit in my '93 Chevy C2500. I used to repair car radios quite a few years ago and still have most of the equip. I need to do it. Just wondered if there's any way to get the GM part/model no. without pulling it out of the dash. Maybe by the option codes, etc.? I'd like to check the schematics, repair info on it before deciding to try and repair it. Or see if there's one on ebay if I had the proper numbers. Thanks for any help, and your time.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
Garrett