93 Cheyenne Bench Seat/Swap

I've got a 93 Cheyenne Bench Seat and the seat cover is wearing out. Went to Chevy, and you have to buy the complete seat...the seat cover is not separately available.

Anyone know if it's relatively easy to swap in a newer seat from a new C/K series? I figure if I'm going to have to replace the seat, might as well look at something nicer!

Jim

Reply to
MCruzzer

Have tried Katzkin seat covers?