93 silverado heater fan

I have a 93 Silverado and my heater fan is not working properly. The switch itself reads that it is going to low, med and high, but the fan only works at the high setting. Are there two separate circuits because of the high range? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Kirk

Reply to
Kirk Brandt
93 silverado heater fan Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Sun, Dec 14, 2003, 11:15am From: snipped-for-privacy@mts.net (Kirk=A0Brandt) I have a 93 Silverado and my heater fan is not working properly. The switch itself reads that it is going to low, med and high, but the fan only works at the high setting. Are there two separate circuits because of the high range? =A0 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kirk

under the dash on the pass side....there is a resistor .....I bet its burned up,,,,,, Steve C

Reply to
Steve Cook