93 Suburban Front Grill

Maybe I could get some feedback.

The grill shell on my 93 Suburban has a grill shell with a chrome strip that goes above the headlights, runs down the sides, and along the bottom above the bumper.This looks like it is one piece that also encloses the black "crate-style" grill insert.

Anyway the chrome is peeling off the top part and I am thinking of replacing it with a custom fibreglass one with a billett grill insert.

Haven't worked much on bodywork but this looks like unbolting the old grill and bolting in the new one?

Anyone have any comments?

Brian

Reply to
BC Brian