94 Sonoma Dash Light Failure

I have a 94 Sonoma which has lost its Dash Lights. When the headlights are turned on the Dome light at the rear of the cab lights up but no dash lights or floor lights. If I increase what should be the dash light brightness, no change until the interior lights change from the dome light to the floor lights at the where all dome lights should be on. I have checked all of the fuses.

Suggestions?

Reply to
jim.carney