95 s-10 transmission

I was taking off when I noticed the truck taking off sluggish. Before I knew it the truck was just revving. I stopped the truck and noticed that the transmission fluid shot out of the filler tube and there was fluid all over the engine compartment. I would start the truck and it would move about another 50 feet or so. And then it would start to rev again. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks Larry

Reply to
lybarra