'96 chev S-10

For whatever reason, lately it's like my headlights don't! At night, my headlights are "nowhere" for on the road coverage. When I get out and look into them, they're OK looking, even though they're pointed pretty much straight out.

Was this a problem with S-10? Or, do I have something wrong and need headlight shop taking a look?

Reply to
rb

Headlight shop?!?!? What the hell is that? Any decent garage should have ability to check and aim your headlights to spec...especially dealers.

Reply to
curmudgeon