97 Chevy Burb Rear A/C Controls

Hi All,

My 97 Suburban doesn't blow cold air through the rear vents. Can anyone tell me tell me where to start looking for the problem? What allows the A/C to blow to the rear controls?

All of the switches seem to be functional, heat will blow, but fan only on cold. I'm assuming that there is damper somewhere that is vacuumed control.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Reply to
Pud-Jumper