97 tahoe windshield leak

I have a 97 tahoe and when it rains im getting water down inside my air box and then its leaking out into the floor board. My roommate has a 98 z71 truck and my brother has a 98 tahoe all doing the same thing. I have heard that you cannot reseal that window without taking it out but that there is a removeable weatherstrip along both sides of the windshield that can be taken out and resealed. Other than that there is a hard plastic piece all that way around the windshield that is made to it. Just wanting to know if anyone has had any experience with this and if anyone has any tips on how i might be able to fix this myself. Thanks Brian

Reply to
Brian Prater