98 air conditioner quit

It was working fine and the next day it was cool and then no cool.. I thought it was out of coolant but a gauge on the bottle read 110 lbs Something broke. Please tell me if it may be simple or verrry costly. It runs engaged etc. but just no cool Thanks Jim

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Teranews

Take it in for a hands on estimate. Nobody can properly answer your question given what little description you've provided.

Reply to
Meat Plow