I have a 98 3500 super duty that i recently bought. The truck rolled into a lake and was down for a while. Has a brand new diesel installed by dealership. Problem : The wiring harness is coroding and I need to replace it. Where can I find one for a reasonable price. Ken

Reply to
bassnglass

I have a 98 3500 super duty that i recently bought. The truck rolled into a lake and was down for a while. Has a brand new diesel installed by dealership. Problem : The wiring harness is coroding and I need to replace it. Where can I find one for a reasonable price. Ken

Reply to
bassnglass

Well, a local wrecker dealing in truck parts springs to mind. Most of the classified ads parting out these these years are from wreckers anyway.

Reply to
Augustus