98 Chevy truck Door panel removal?

Can anyone tell me how to remove the door panel on a 98 Chevy pickup with power window and door locks? I dented in the side while plowing snow and I think I can pop it out if I can get behind it.

Thanks

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Park close to tree. Drill or poke 1" hole in top and bottom of panel. Thread long rope through 1" holes. Tie rope around tree. Get in truck. Fire it up and floor it.

Sorry man. I couldn't resist. LOL

AW

Reply to
Hattmakr