'98 Z71

This truck I'm looking at has an antifreeze smell coming from the heater. The guy said it did it when he bought it 18 months ago. He had it pressure checked and it didn't show any leaks. He has had the truck serviced regular by a dealer and never had any problems. I called them and they confirmed this. It doesn't fog the glass and it isn't bad enough to taste it but it does smell when it gets warmed up. It's a great truck with only 63K and really been taken care of. If anyone knows what could cause this please email me with any info. Thanks, DeVere

DeVere Loralynn

Bad heater core. It only takes a microscopic leak to smell. It'll get worse.

Reply to
Steve Barker

============================ Yep, heater core. A good bargaining tool to lower the price....:)

Reply to