99 Silverado Z-71

Hey everyone, I had a question concerning my 99 Silverado. It has been driving like a charm since the day that I got her back in 99. My question is, i am coming up on 100,000 miles (just at 98,000) and was wondering about any typical preventive maintenance that I should look into as she turns 100,000. For the fifth time, it looks like i'm going to have to get the throttly body cleaned for the gas pedal sticks right at start up. The truck is currently still on the original battery so should I have any concerns about that? Anyway, going to be gone next week so I was thinking of taking it in and having someone take a look at it and do any suggested work. Any, and I do mean ANY help will be appreciated. It is time for her regular oil change so I thought I might see if there was any other work that you all would suggest! Thanks Brad

Reply to
OldBluein2

Brad,

Oil, lube and filter Coolant flush + new T-stat + new rad cap Air Filter + PCV Spark Plugs ATF Fluid and Filter Change Transfer case fluid change Front and rear diff. fluid change Fuel filter Brake Fluid Flush

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Take a good look at the belts and all the coolant hoses too. A good time to change them is when you flush the cooling system........Oh and carry jumper cables with you so when that battery dies you can get her started.

Reply to
Scott M