A billet grill kinda question

I just got my first pickup truck, a 2001 Silverado ext cab, white, with the vortec yadda yadda and I love it.

But I wants me a dang billet grill for the front.

What do I tell my wife? That I will get the easy cheaper clamp it on the front kinda billet grill, or do I say "darling, donchu know that I have to get the one that takes me 2 days to install cause I'm a idjut when it comes to doing stuff like this?"

Just wondering...

Really though, if you had yoself a 2001 Silverado, and had to keep it on the cheap, what kinda billet grill thangy would you get???

Serious! and fun,

=G

Reply to
W. Guy Thomas