? about 1987 chevy truck

Are the 1987 Chevy S10 and the S14 the same truck. The truck I am thinking of getting is supposed to be an S14. The title says it is an S14 but when I run the VIN # it comes up as an S10. Being a woman, I know nothing about trucks. What is the real model? I also cannot find any information on the web about 1987 S14's but find everything for S10's.

Reply to
JBolin

doug perry