ABS light

2003 Chevy Silverado; I had it stuck in 4wd with three wheels spinning and the ABS light came on. I'm assuming the computer thought there was a wheel sensor malfunction on the one that wasn't moving. Will I have to go to the dealer to get the code reset or will it reset itself?
Reply to
Jason Williams

It should go off the next time you cycle the ignition and drive over 3 mph in any direction. If it doesn't then something is broke.

nobody #1

Reply to
nobody #1

Reply to