ABS light on chevy blazer

94 chevy blazer, 4wd - anti-lock brake light is on, and I read the following codes

41 - Right Front ABS isolation valve

42 - Right Front ABS pulse-width modulation valve 45 - Left front ABS isolation valve 46 - Left front ABS pulse-width modulation valve 51 - Rear ABS isolation valve 52 - Rear ABS pulse-width modulation valve 65 - Pump motor relay 67 - Pump motor

Now, the brakes work fine as they are, and I'm not terribly worried about getting the ABS working, but it would be nice to make the light go off. I don't see any loose connections, but there might be one hiding somewhere. I don't know about the state of the wiring, since it seems like the previous owner loved to play electrician, and nearly everything is wrapped with electrical tape from where he tried to install a car alarm, and other various electrical items.

One other item: whenever I push down on the brake pedal, I get a sound like a spring getting sprung loose - just an annoyance - anyone know where it might be coming from

Reply to
Tux in a Ram