Advice needed '04 Avalanche HVAC

Just had my '04 Z71 Avalanche in due to very rough idle and had the drivers upstream O2 sensor replaced. The tech told me he pulled a B0229 and B7770 code at the same time when diagnosing the rough idle. I know the B0229 is HVAC recirc actuator code but what the heck is B7770? The HVAC was working fine when I took it in to be fixed. Now I can't turn on AC, light just flashes, and the system will just blow defrost or floor with no a/c on defrost. So, please, my question is what's the B7770 code ? Could this in any way be related to the what the tech did repairing the O2 sensor? He said they had to reflash the PCM after installing the o2 sensor and have the truck relearn it's parameters.

Thanks

Reply to
Augustus
.

I misread my reader. B0770...which is the AWD Actuator doing it's periodical acting up. Cleared codes, and all I have is the HVAC Actuator one again. No recirc and no A/C. Is this usually an expensive fix to replace the actuator?

Reply to
Augustus