Air Cleaner upgrade possible??

I have a stock 1994 GMC K1500 350 TBI with stock air cleaner assy/box, dual studs for hold down and the plastic ring with hose connection for the crankcase ventilation connection on the top of the valve cover.

Question: Is there a replacement assembly made to replace the stock closed air cleaner assy with an open sided free flowing assy, to include the top cover with two holes for the hold down wingnuts? If so, can someone post a link where I can purchase the assy from?

Any info and advice is appreciated. Thanks. Andy

Reply to
AndyW

Banks has a top cover replacement thats sold with the 'Stringer' system. Its taller and has an inverted cone the evens out the flow. Its gets rid of the soft spot around 2400 rpm. Has more volume for tip-in and works quote well alone.

Cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle