Ambulance Package

I am looking for the wiring diagrams for a 2002 Chevy Duramax diesel, 6.6 with the ambulance package.

I have put the above engine and Alison trans in a 1988 Southwind Motor home. I bought the engine and trans on E-bay. It came from Canada. I have the 5 shop manuals from Helm for the engine and trans but the wiring does not match the existing engine wiring.

Can anyone help me out with obtaining the wiring diagrams for the Ambulance Package?

Rick

Reply to
systemaim