Another 94 suburban question

My suburban has been in the shop for about a month. I just had a new motor put in it. the problem is that when they hookup the battery the motor tries to turn over. Is there a common point at which wires could be crossed that would cause it to do that?

Reply to
smoove

Yes, I have run into this problem. (Its really stupid, but then I did it). Check the postive cable going to the starter, make sure it is not shorting to another terminal on the starter solenoid.

Reply to
Greg via CarKB.com

I had check all that. It ended up being the autostart on my alarm.

Reply to
smoove