Another timing question for the 4.3

Hey all I am trying to time the ignition on my 1992 4.3 blazer. The shop manual says to follow the proceedure on the emissions label under the hood. Well heres the problem, my emissions label is worn out and cannot be read. Where is this majical connector that everyone keeps saying must be disconnected before the engine can be timed? This engine had the throttle body on it if that makes a difference? Thanks for the help Steve

Reply to
seeray

Scott M

Reply to