Anyone have problems with sqeacky hinges? (Checy Blazer 2002)

The rear window (Hatch) hinges squeak bad when it gets cold out. I have had my dealer look at them twice but they still haven't been able to fix it.

They spray lubed it twice but it still squeaks like a son of a gun.

I guess my only real option is to replace the hinges.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eytcheson