Anyone have unlimited Carfax?

I'm retired & on a tight budget. Anybody willing to run a check for me? VIN:

16CCS1453Y8209877

Please e-mail me.

Jake, in NH

Reply to
cio607

Then you sure as hell don't need to be wasting money buying a vehicle you cheap bastard!

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz

What's the harm in asking? When I'm looking for a vehicle and have purchased a month of CarFax service I've helped many on this group. And I hope that you don't ever have to live on a tight budget when you retire, else some one will decide that you are a cheap bitch and shouldn't waste your money on a car.

Lighten up!

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

There's no harm in asking. He asked and he got an answer. What can be simpler than that? The man needs to get his priorities straight since it would seem that he couldn't afford to pay a few bucks for the service. How on earth do you think he'll be able to pay for gas and insurance? And, no, I wouldn't buy something that I know I can't afford. And I wouldn't ask for handouts either.

I'm glad that you're willing to help the poor soul since you are willing to purchase a month of service to help him out.

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz

Read my post again, you didn't get it. I said when I had purchased CarFax for MYSELF in the past I've helped others out. And you don't know his financial situation as far as insurance etc. Don't be so judgmental. This group isn't a hand out group, we're here to assist others as we can and get assistance from others. It's mutual and is not hand outs. If you feel that way why are you here reading these posts?

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

I did read your post and I did understand what you said. And I'm saying that if you feel the need to cheat Carfax you shouldn't have any problems purchasing another subscription to help this guy out. It seems like the tune is changing when it's coming out of your pocket. True, I don't know his financial status since I'm going by the information he posted. For all we know he can be a multi-millionaire that is a cheap bastard looking for a sucker or he's an idiot that doesn't know what his priorities are. Either way, I'm not going to help him with that request. If he were having car troubles and stranded I surely would help him.

I'm not.

To discuss Chevy trucks, not cheat Carfax.

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz

How is carfax being cheated??? As long as the sub. is paid for who cares.

Also, I find it very hard to believe that if you was, someday came on bad hard times that you would not ask anyone for help.

ree

Reply to
Ree

So I see, you pick and choose how you might help an individual.... No your not judgmental at all.

By the, If I choose to run a CarFax report on a subscription for another that I bought that's my business. It doesn't cost CarFax a thing. The poster is asking that if some one has unlimited access would they mind helping him. And he is discussing Chevy Trucks, that VIN even though is a typo

16CCS1453Y8209877 should be 1GCCS1453Y8209877 is for a 2000 Chevy S-10.

Find something else to do besides try to bully people here, your just showing how ugly your personality is.

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

Yep. Rita's mode selector switch is spring loaded to the PMS position. There's not a thing wrong with the man's request. That's what this group is for. Helping each other out.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

You must be American.... You know, it is people like you that give Americans a bad name. Spend some time in Canada and your tune will change, or maybe Iraq.

Reply to
Rich

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob

If your definition of "helping" is defined as me having to break the law or do something that I know is ethically wrong I sure will "pick and choose" who I help.

Have you even bothered to read Carfax's "Terms and Conditions"? They seem to feel a bit differently than you do.

Great logic! It doesn't cost the cable company a thing either. With your inspiration, I got this novel idea; I'll subscribe to cable and send a feed to everyone's house in my community free of charge. Oops, I just read the "Terms and Conditions" of my cable company and they say I can't do this since it would be "theft of service". I don't see how since "it doesn't cost a thing".

Out of the 12 messages, not including this one, in this thread it would seem that he still didn't get the answer he wanted. It would seem that others might also object.

After all of that and you still haven't posted the Carfax results for him.

Nobody is bullying, I simple refuse to partake in some cheap bastards quest to get something for nothing.

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz

I sure am and proud of it.

You're absolutely correct since I feel that it's wrong to cheat Carfax.

Sure, the next time I get the urge to visit some third world ass-backwards country like Iraq and purchase a pre-owned SCUD missile I'll surely keep in mind to post its VIN in this group so that one of you fine gentleman could run a Carfax search for me. As for Canada, I have no idea why you think it is so bad? Are there more "theft of service" thieves in Canada compared to the US?

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz

Go away you Sea Hag! Read the responses and you'll see everyone thinks your a pitiful bitch!

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

At least you don't deny you have an ugly personality.... LOL

And how do you know someone didn't email him his request? You don't do you? YOU CHEAP BITCH!

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

I doubt she's ask for handouts!

She's here helping others all the time!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Now, Now:

your name sounds like a far eastern name?

Fudge Pakistani!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

You're actually desecrating the graves of the Americans who died:

To liberate that shithole in the sand, from the likes of Saddam, and I'm sure if she could serve, she would. As would I and any other proud American. You on the other hand, I'm sure would dodge the draft and flee to Canada when they take draft dodgers.

She is saying she does not condone stealing from "CarFax" to help someone.

I think that is American Honor!

Refinish King

PS Be a nice boy and girl and learn to be less aggressive. Then learn how to help people diagnose a complex problem, rather than beg for help!

Reply to
Refinish King

If you have unlimited carfax that would denote to me that you could put in an unlimited amount of VIN # 's

Again ??? How is this taking anything away from carfax??? Carfax should have the foresight to know that if a unlimited sub. was parched the buyer could put in 1000's of VIN # 's That's what was paid for.

Ree

Reply to
Ree