Anyone installed a Flo Pro #2504 Muffler in a 6.0

I was wondering if anyone has installed a Flo Pro #2504 Muffler(dual in and out muffler to replace a stock muffler) in a 6.0 Chevy Silverado(2004). I installed a Magnaflow #12599, a few months ago, and it sounds great, but has too much noise in the cab. I read where the Flo Pro wouldn't be as loud. The Magnaflow is a dual 3 inch in and 3 inch out, and the Flo Pro is a dual

3 inch in and 2 1/2 inch out. Would that be the reason for the Flo Pro being not as loud? Thanks for any help
Reply to
Fred

well i have a 95 chevy short wide 4X4, it has 6 banger but i have the flo pro on her and its very loud in the cab. Of course i have it dumped at the front of the bed so that may be the cause but muffler vibration of cab is very loud.

Reply to
Jordan Smith

"" wrote: > I was wondering if anyone has installed a Flo Pro #2504 > Muffler(dual in and > out muffler to replace a stock muffler) in a 6.0 Chevy > Silverado(2004). I > installed a Magnaflow #12599, a few months ago, and it sounds > great, but has > too much noise in the cab. I read where the Flo Pro wouldn't > be as loud. > The Magnaflow is a dual 3 inch in and 3 inch out, and the Flo > Pro is a dual > 3 inch in and 2 1/2 inch out. Would that be the reason for > the Flo Pro > being not as loud? Thanks for any help

The smaller your pipe and the longer your pipe the quieter your exhaust.I use a flo master on mine 3 in and dual 2 1/2 out and the only time it is loud in the cab is dead on 65mph but before or after that it?s pretty much quiet.

Reply to
Shakes73

Reply to
Fred