Anyone need a Towing mirror

Here is a good deal on one:

Fishy

It may be a towing mirror, but not a very good one. The Hensley Hitch people make a much better towing mirror.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Recer

Now THAT's SCARY! Showing their product on a chevy shit ten pickup. I can't even imagine towing ANY thing with one. Much less, something wider than the truck.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Another one that hinks inorderto tow you gotta have a truck the size of a Mack to do it. Pulled a modified on a trailer to the local tracks for years behind a long bed S-10. Pulled an 18ft coleman camper behind an S-10 Blazer, 2 dr fpr years as well, including a trip from Florida to Glenwood Co, and then up to Alaska. Pull my bass boat behind on still. and all of them were wider than the truck pulling them

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Hi!

Ever tried it?

The heaviest thing I ever towed with mine was a John Deere 420 tractor on a trailer. The truck did well...getting up to speed, handling and braking were not a problem.

I do have the 4.3L V6 in mine. I'm not sure the 2.2L four cylinder equipped trucks would be up to this...I test drove one with an automatic tranny and found that it couldn't get out of its own way.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh