Astro 2002 LS - 120v power supply

Can anyone suggest a way to bring electrical power (by cord from a

120vAC 15amp campsite hookup) into the rear section of my passenger 2002 Astro LS without making conspicuous changes to the visible portions of the body?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Darro

Reply to
Darro

through the gas door and into the body. old john

Reply to
<ajeeperman

And If he should get a spark when plugging in the two ? Gas fumes and electric sparks don't mix.

Reply to
kevin weaver

Got to agree with you there, through the filler door is not just stupid, its an asinine all most criminal suggestion.. Bite the bullet and have an RV style receptacle box installed on the opposite side of the vehicle as the gas filler neck. One their weather proof, and two their no see um proof as well.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Yes, you are right. I was thinking of a foot or two of cable that he could bring out so it was not inside when connecting. also the sealed cap would also stop a NUCLEAR EXPLOSION>

but probably best to do something else. old john

Hello, kevin! You wrote on Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:51:48 -0700:

??>>> Thanks in advance for your help. ??>>>

??>>> Darro ??>>

With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
<ajeeperman