Astro/safari wheel bolt pattern

I am thinking about new wheels for my astro.

I really like the old camaro IROC 5 spoke mags.

Is Astro a 5 on 5 1/2 patern? 5 on 5 ?? what vehicles share the bolt pattern with astro's....?...

Camaro/firebird? S10/Blazer?

Reply to
Mr President.

The S10's and Camaro's are 5 on 4 3/4

Reply to
Dan Calhoun

see

you will find wheel info there

Reply to
Drooler

Thanks, I looked there and there is some good related info, just not what I'm lookin for though..

my question was, What vehicles share the same bolt pattern as an astro, (and maybe have nice stock alum rims.)? Not camaro's i hear, darn !!

Reply to
Mr President.

Don't quote me for sure:

I think it's a 105MM bolt circle, the Cavaliers and other front drive cars are 100MM bolt circle.

The S Series pickups, Blazers and GMC of the same series share the same wheel bolt circle though.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

astro is a 5 on 5....just like the 68-98 full size pickups....

the camaro rims will NOT fit on the astro van

camaro and s10 are the same bolt pattern, but you should also check the backspacing....also keep in mind that 4x4 s10 had the same bolt pattern with a very different backspacing

Reply to
jason