Astro van grease fitting question

I need to change a few grease nipples on my 93 Chev Astro van steering linkages (center link) with 45 degree ones for better access. Off hand does anyone know the tread size of these grease nipples?

thanks

Reply to
chrome

. Astro van grease fitting question Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2003, 3:45pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@aohell.com (chrome) I need to change a few grease nipples on my 93 Chev Astro van steering linkages (center link) with 45 degree ones for better access.

Off hand does anyone know the tread size of these grease nipples?

thanks .

1/8" pipe your welcome

Scrib Abel

The smartest man I ever met............. Never said a word.

Reply to
Scrib Abel

Thanks for the 4 words ;) The informtion is greatly appreaciated.......

Reply to
chrome

for a new look at your astro van go to

steering

Reply to
Drooler

Yea it was funny looking at that "family vehicle" looking astro van putting the "hurt" on the white prelude.

Reply to
chrome