Avalanche Low Range problem

Here's something new with my '04 Z71 Avalanche: The Autotrac won't go into Low Range....Auto 4 works, 4 Hi works. Push the 4 Lo button, it flashes for

20-30 sec and goes back to 4 Hi. Tried it moving slowly and stationary in park.....am I missing something? Temp here has been about 15F (-10C) but the transfer case is fully warmed up when trying this. This is my first experience with electronic 4WD engagement.
Reply to
Augustus

You have to be in neutral, rolling between 0 and 5 mph for it to engage

4 Lo. If you are not in neutral or are going too fast, it won't engage 4 Lo.

Dave

Augustus wrote:

Reply to
DirtyDave931