Best Repair Manual

Howdy Can anyone recommend a repair manual ? I just bought a 2002 S-10 LS 4cyl 5 speed. Need to check everything out on it. Thanks Pete in MS If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

Reply to
Pete

The most useless one that I've found has to be the Haynes Manuals. Chiltons are better but the factory manuals are definitely the best (even if they are a bit pricey).

Rich B

2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Crew Cab Gmc Extreme And Sonoma Service Manual Price: $135.00 In Stock (English, Paper, GMT02STOS)

This is THE factory manual.

Reply to
Steve W.

Pete, The factory manual is head and shoulders above anything else available. If you want to check out "everything", you really have no choice.

Randy

Reply to
R. O'Brian

Reply to