Blazer

Hi

I'm thinking about buying a 1995 blazer LT 4x4 with 160,000 miles. I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me things to check when buying it and what sort of problems they have experienced.

Thanks

Reply to
M Burnside

I'm thinking about buying a 1995 blazer LT 4x4 with 160,000 miles. I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me things to check when buying it and what sort of problems they have experienced.

Thanks

Reply to
Boots

"M Burnside" wrote: > Hi > > I'm thinking about buying a 1995 blazer LT 4x4 with 160,000 > miles. I would > appreciate it if anyone can tell me things to check when > buying it and what > sort of problems they have experienced. > > Thanks

I purchased a 98 blazer a few years ago. At 85000 miles I had to replace a half shaft and ball joints. The upper ball joint was easy to change. The lower ball joint has to be taken to a machine shop to to be removed. It is pressed on. I am also having problems with the transmission slipping. Other than that, I haven?t had any other problems. I would get it looked at by a mechanic before purchasing.

Reply to
bcoots76