Blazer automatic door locks problem

We took our 2,000 Blazer to the dealer for some windshield wiper work. A few days later our automatic door locks stopped working. The dealer insists that there work has nothing to do with it. Any trouble shooting advice would be much appreciated.

Please email snipped-for-privacy@xnet.com

Thanks Brian

Reply to
brian

do you mean the power locks inop ??, or is the door locks supposed to lock when put into gear???, or is it the remotes??, please give us some more info... I doubt it had anything to do with the dealer, and we would be gald to help you here, just need more info....

Reply to
bobo

Yes the power locks do not work. When I try to lock or unlock the door from the button inside nothing happens. I have checked the fuse and it appears to be fine. We can not open the back hatch at all. The key will not work from the outside and it will not open form the inside.

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Brian

Reply to
brian

Reply to
bobo

You hit the nail right on the head. Unfortunately my Wife took it to the dealer this morning who charged us $95.00 for the inspection and $5.00 for the fuse. They basically said the exact same thing. Man I really wish we would have waited another day or two!!!!!

Lesson learned.

Thanks for your help.

Brian

Reply to