Blazer Door Locks

Hey all.

We have a 1998 Blazer with power locks and something funny (strange not ha ha) has been happening.

Sometimes when you try to unlock the doors (either from the key or from inside) it won't do anything. If you wait 3 to 5 minutes it seams to "reset" itself and work fine. It has done this several times and I cannot establish a pattern. Also - the rear hatch button stopped working several months ago - it will work from the inside button on the dash but not from the outside button. No other problems except the airbag light comes on from time to time - no known pattern to this problem.

Thanks.

John Roanoke, Virginia

Reply to
John Pruitt