Boilin????

When I turn off my truck it sounds like something is boiling. It seems to me that it is coming from the exhaust pipe right around the passenger side of my truck. Anyone have any ideas. Also sometimes my ac will just stop running all of a sudden out of no where. Maybe related maybe not.... Anyways just trying to get your guys 2 cents before I have a shop try to rip me off.

Reply to
pc76

"pc76" wrote: > When I turn off my truck it sounds like something is boiling. > It seems to me that it is coming from the exhaust pipe right > around the passenger side of my truck. Anyone have any ideas. > Also sometimes my ac will just stop running all of a sudden > out of no where. Maybe related maybe not.... Anyways just > trying to get your guys 2 cents before I have a shop try to > rip me off.

Its a 97 k1500 5.7 votec 4wd.

Reply to
pc76