bolts and sleves for chevy front trans mount

hello

is there somewhere I can buy the (11/16 thread, I think) bolts and sleves for the 2 piece trans mount.

My god december in mich. is no time dig 10 dollars worth of bolts from a junk yard, and a lot of trouble to make, for just damb bolts!

napa sells but Im SOL for the rest

snipped-for-privacy@softhome.net tony

Reply to
AAJ

what mount are you talking about ?

the 'front' of the unit bolts to the engine............

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

I was wondering the same thing

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

"Gary Glaenzer" wrote in news:8UBHb.483099$Dw6.1412177@attbi_s02:

the ones that go through the 2 piece rubber mount (one between the front crossmember the bellhousing, the other piece goes inside the 'U' shape of the crossframe) the bolts and sleves hold the bell to the xframe acting as what I call (but keep being I am wrong) rear motor mounts. this is the old chevy bell the one you can change the clutch and flywheel without taking the bell or xframe off. the transmission is an sm465 muncie with the parking brake on the output shaft and no place for any mount on the trany.

Reply to
AAJ

what year and model ?

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

No dealers in Michigan?

Reply to
Hank

"Hank" wrote in news:g6FHb.45059$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com:

dealer get mad if you want parts for older cars and trucks here (no joke)

dealers only stock parts 10 yrs back, dealers and (most) autoparts stores dont even have parts books. Napa still has there books but they come up nothing I can use

such a basic part tony

Reply to
AAJ