brake light flashing code

I have a '92 Chevy 2500 4X4. The brake light on the dash is flashing some sort of code. It will flash 4 times and on the 5th hold. Does anyone know what it's for? I'd hate to be driving and my brakes go out or something.

Reply to
redinpc

Problem with the antilock brake system, that's a code 41, codes 41 through

54 are control valve issues, 41 I believe is for the right front. Fail safe is supposed to disable the antilock system if a code is detected, but I would still want the system checked. The ECHU is not a do it your self replacement item, it requires the correct scanner and module as well as special tools to bleed after installation.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning