Brakes not working

HI I broke my switch on a 99 suburban. I was lucky because my truck was a stripper so new switch cost about $150 after market. One with cruse would be higher but maybe less than $200. ' I like Steve's Idea of 2 using 2 relays too, if you cant get hazard switch at a reasonable cost. Relays are cheap just make sure u get ones with 10 gauge wire. Do u tow a lot?

Reply to
joe.goodart