Buck'n S-10

My 96 S-10 with a 2.2 started bucking and sometimes I'll even hear a little back fire , can't tell if it's back firing out the intake or exhaust though. Runs fine until about 3rd. gear and then it starts acting up . Computers not throwing any codes . I'm thinking fuel pump, fuel injector maybe even plug wires . Changed fuel filter , no difference. Thought maybe some one out there had a similar problem and could help me narrow it down.. Thanks.....

Reply to
Runk