Buying Tires on Ebay

Has anyone bought tires on ebay. A fellow told me you could get great deals on tires.. Anybody know anything?

Reply to
Fatdaddy

I bought a pair of tires and wheels on eBay...GREAT price on em...shipping KILLED me...I could have gotten em for less(total to me) locally.

A quick note about eBay, ask ALLOT of questions and get a shipping quote BEFORE bidding and figure it into the total cost of what your buying...i.e. bid price + shipping cost = total cost! Sounds like a DUH but it is easily overlooked by ALLOT of bidders on eBay!

Reply to
Shades

Ditto on the freight. It is a killer. Even so it can be a good deal if you save enough. I bought an outboard out of Florida and had it shipped to Arizona a few years ago. It cost me 160 for freight, but I got a motor worth about 2K for 700. It was worth it, but you do have to add up all the costs.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Try

Csmall