can't find remote positive (+) jump starting terminal

I own a 2004 Chevy Express Cargo Van, which is supposed to have both a remote a remote positive (+) jump starting terminal and a remote negative (-) jump starting terminal. I located the remote negative terminal, but I cannot locate the remote positive terminal. My owner's manual states the the remote positive terminal is located behind a red plastic cover near the engine accessory drive bracket on the driver's side below the alternator. I have looked everywhere for this red plastic cover, but I cannot find it. I am guessing that this red plastic cover was used prior to the '04 model year, and the manual was not updated for the new location of the remote start terminal. Does anybody know the location of the remote positive (+) jump starting terminal on a 2004 Chevy Cargo Van.? It is probably underneath a cover which I have been unable to locate.

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony B