Carb/ fuel injection question on Silverado 5.7L

I have just purchased a Silverado with 5.7 liter engine. It has 3 air openings on the front of the carburator looking device. I belive this is actually some type of fuel injection. The side closest to the drivers side has nothing on the hole. Can someone tell me what goes in this port?

I am speaking of the front drivers side of the carb/injection system. IT is a 1992 silverado.

Reply to
sugar

Throttle Body Injection (TBI)

Reply to