cargo management system

Hello,

I just bought a new GMC Sierra Crew Cab. I am interested in the cargo management system that they sell as a dealer installed option for Chevy's and GMC's. Does anyone have any experience with it? Also, it has an MSRP of $95, but now that I have already bought my truck, they want almost $250 as an accessory. Does anyone know how I might be able to get it for a reasonable price? I am assuming that GM doesn't make it, and am hoping that I may be able to get it direct from the OEM manufacturer for cheaper.

Any help would be appreciated,

Slacker

Reply to
gackerson

I have the system on my long bed and I like it, I have not found any real bargains out there after you add shipping to the internet prices. GM has an on line store. Cargo management system is $194.12 for the 8 foot bed.

Reply to
nds