CBS Goes To Far

I don't know how many of you know that Dan Rather and 60 Minutes (CBS News) ran a story attacking George Bush and his time in the National Guard. One of the basis points of this attack garbage where documents which have now been determined to be forgeries! Rather than admit to their biased reporting and lack of professionalism, Dan Rather has attempted to stand behind thier report! This has been done in spite of the Colonels wife and son specifically stating that they did not believe that the documents were real, that the Colonel did not keep typed notes of any sort, and that they did not provide the information from the files! They both have specifically stated that they do not know where the files came from because they did not have them nor did anyone they know! On top of this over a dozen cryptologists have come out and voiced their feelings that the documents are fakes.

Because of this we are calling for a National boycott of CBS and all of its advertisers!

Please email these people voicing your displeasure. To email go to their web site

and click on"Contact Us" and tell them that you are disgusted with their lack ofprofessionalism and bias in covering this Presidential race! Thank you,

A Concerned Citizen

An email sent to CBS News Follows:

Dan Rather sucks!

Even I spotted the "th" of the "111th" as a problem and knew that the documents were not created in the time frame reported by you people!

I am calling a boycott of all CBS shows and all CBS advertisers. You will see this note posted all over the internet. I hope you lose millions of dollars because you deserve it for your incredibly biased and unprofessional coverage of the presidential race.

Where is your show featuring the Swift Boat Vets? Where?

Your new detractor, XX XXXXX

Reply to
libs stink
[drivel snipped] Any of them driving a Chevy truck, van or even car? No? Then, with all due respect, FOAD.
Reply to
René

Hell no I wont boycott CBS. I dont want 4 more yrs of bush!!!!

Reply to
LARRY929

Oh I dunno. I like bush. I might even like Bush.

Reply to
Just Al

So.... don't care about other chevy owner's opinions? I have a dialup connection that never goes higher then 22.4K - and I *think* I can manage to at least down load the headers....

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Unless those are opinions about GM products, no. Not a bit.

Reply to
René

The pics ive seen of bush, he drives a ferd trk too!!

Reply to
LARRY929

piss off, net-nanny

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Amen.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Tell me it ain't so! He just lost my vote.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

better than Scary John Kerry ...

Reply to
_bent

You want 4 more yrs of iraq?

Reply to
LARRY929

No one wants four more years of Iraq. What we actually need it someone with the stones to finish Iraq. If there was a party leader out there that got on stage & said "I promise you I wont pussy foot around, I'm pissed about what they did and how we are "handling" the situation. We're going to go in and clean house." Well guess what - they would have one more vote.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Ya right... might piss off the delicate liberals with talk like that! Heaven forbid that anyone be offended anymore!!

-Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

I'm just saying he'd have my vote. But when I'm dictator... :0)

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

As opposed to Kerry ? Absolutely ... What you have right now is a President taking the fight TO the terrorists... With Kerry, you'll have a president who has trouble figuring out when he is supposed to attend Seante sessions where the folks actually vote on policies/laws etc etc and bowing to the UN, the most useless organization known to mankind...

Reply to
_bent